Developer, Software â Revenue Solutions
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comDescription
A creative development role on a fun and fast pace team. This role will focus on the support of our existing T-Mobile Revenue Solutions tools and the development of software with impact to the corporate enterprise. We are looking for an innovative and creative candidate who is motivated to try new technologies and will utilize their past experiences to drive our Revenue systems and services to the next level.YOUR QUALIFICATIONS
- 5+ years application development experience with proven track record of success. Expertise with systems integration is desired.
- 5+ years of experience designing, developing, and supporting applications on SQL DB, using 3 or more development languages or tools.
- 2+ years of DevOps experience.
- 5+ years professional experience designing, developing, and supporting applications on two or more operating systems or designing complex multi-tiered applications.
- Experience in setup and administration of Jenkins for multiple platforms (including AWS) across an enterprise is desired.
- Experience designing, developing, and supporting APIs and Microservices is a plus.
- Comfort with frequent, incremental testing and deployment.
- Familiarity with Artifactory, Bitbucket, Cloudbees/Jenkins, Docker, Methos Maven, Puppet, Rally, Sitescope and Splunk.
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service.
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Puppet, Chef or an equivalent is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience as a team player within a technical/development staff.
- Translate business, and functional requirements into documented technical specifications.
- Utilize development skills to build (code) and unit test new systems functionality per technical specifications, with deliverables to include code builds and documented unit test results.
- Develop support documentation as required by other IT teams for acceptance of systems changes into production.
- Build and unit test production deployment packages and implementation plans for scheduled systems enhancements.
- Build continuous delivery pipeline to deliver multiple releases per day.
- Facilitate/lead reviews (walkthroughs) of technical specifications and program code with other members of the technical team, communicating design, requirements, feature set, functionality and limitations of systems/applications to team and development lead.
- Implement, maintain, and improve Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery processes, tools, and environments.
- Implement appropriate Operational monitors/synthetics and instrumentation based on available tools; proactively identify system issues and drive resolution for optimal customer satisfaction.
- Provide on call and after hours support as required; respond to and provide support for production outages.
- Contribute to and work to meet project schedules by providing accurate estimates of effort required for development deliverables, providing updates on project progress to development and project management, and by escalating issues that might affect project success to management.
- Maintain technical skills and expertise through continuing education and training.
- Collaborate/Partner with other teams including Enterprise Testing, Release Planning and Management, Business Systems Analysis, Project Management on successful delivery of systems enhancements.
- B.S. Computer Science or Management Information Systems or equivalent experience.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top