Dedicated Expert, Care SMB
- Englewood, CO
Due to COVID-19 this position will start training in a work from home environment and will transition to our onsite customer experience center at a to be determined date. Candidates must be local to pick up equipment on site.
Dedicated Experts work as a part of Team of Experts to astound business customers with effective resolution, proactive account management, customer education and relationship led sales. Their focus is to holistically support the authorized users within a dedicated base of customers to foster strong customer relationships built on trust, grow their business base and revenue, and reduce churn. Dedicated Experts have demonstrated a level of skill and competency that allows them to achieve the goals of their position through the approach of Customer forward -build customer relationships, foster loyalty, and growth focused. These experts are ambitious, energetic professionals that use their passion for wireless and technology to serve, retain, and grow the business both proactively and reactively.
- Displays true ownership of their accounts and thoroughly resolves customer concerns by partnering across teams to identify solutions needed. Provides astounding business customer service through effective and timely resolution of various customer inquiries and concerns.
- Drives customer lifetime value through relationship-based identification of opportunities to reduce churn and foster account growth in response to customer needs and solutions.
- Provides proactive and reactive support through inbound and outbound contact with a "Know Me, Know My Business" customer-focused mentality. Identifies appropriate solutions so that business customers deepen their relationship with T-Mobile.
- Customer facing reporting using Excel, PowerPoint, Samson, I-Billing, and other systems as needed.
- Completes training requirements to stay current on existing and new systems, products, promotions, sales approaches, and to maintain proficiency on company values and organizational requirements.
- Salesforce.Com: Experience Using A CRM Such as A Salesforce
- Windows: Proficient Using A Computer, Windows, Outlook
- Sales Effectiveness: Ability to Thrive in A Fast-Paced Sales Environment, Independently Balancing Service and Sales Needs, and Managing Multiple Priorities and Deadlines
- Client Relationship Management: Relationship Driven Communication Including Solid Business Writing Skills That Demonstrate Interpersonal Building Skills
- Product Knowledge: TFB Product Portfolio Knowledge
- Cold Calling: Skilled in Outbound Calling
- High School Diploma/GED required
- 1+ Years sales in a commissioned or quota driven environment - Business sales and inside sales experience is a plus.
- Wireless/Telecommunications industry experience is a plus
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
Back to top