Cyber Range Officer/Manager
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comDescription
The Cyber Range Officer will be responsible for the cyber range program. He/She will work closely with organizational leadership to understand mission requirements that will be met by cyber range. This position will be responsible for defining use cases and scenarios to meet stakeholder needs and translating them into technical requirements. The CRO will be responsible for developing policies and processes for use and management of the cyber range, facilitate interactions with business partners, OEMs, other range providers, and service partners. This position will support integration with the security community internal to T-Mobile and external with partners such as government, industry, and security organizations. The Sr. Manager of Cyber Range will demonstrate strong critical thinking skills, excellent communication skills, and effectively manage the time and effort of all individual contributors, projects, and associated initiatives. A strong understanding of security technologies, architecture, and best practices will be critical to the success of this role. The Cyber range officer will demonstrate prior experience in creating cyber exercises, cyber training, red team blue team exercises, and other use cases.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in relevant info security technology or related field.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills. Strong communication, literacy, and comprehension.
- Knowledge of Networking/Systems/Security/Pen Test
- Working knowledge of security policy, compliance and control environment related to information security.
- Experience managing a small matrix team.
- Demonstrable experience with leadership role on at least one cyber range program.
- Three or more years’ experience in a technical management position
- Bachelors Degree. Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent technical degree.
- Min 5 years experience or background in Information Security, networking, virtualization, and/or penetration testing.
License or Certification (preferred)
CISSP, Penetration testing, Ethical hacking.Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Strong knowledge of Cyber Security threats, vulnerabilities, and risks
- Work with various technical teams to implement use cases and scenarios.
- Develop, execute and enforce appropriate protective measures to include policy, process, risks and overall Cyber Security awareness.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills necessary to engage with diverse cross functional groups and present effectively to small and large groups.
- Manage cyber range use, automate scenarios, and drive collaboration with other range operators.
Develop roadmap for cyber range.We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Senior Communications Manager
Janice manages research and communications for T-Mobile’s Enterprise IT Division, produces videos for the internal website, and oversees the technology intern program.
Back to top