**Customer Service Specialist -CL- Albuquerque**
- Albuquerque, NM
Specialist -CL- Albuquerque
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, training for this position will start in a work-from-home environment and when, in the sole discretion of T-Mobile, the impact of COVID-19 decreases, the position will move to our onsite customer experience center.
Be confident. Be bold. Have fun.
Welcome to the best kind of work, where you can bring your enthusiasm, give your all, and leave each day feeling challenged, empowered, and excited. T-Mobile employees will tell you: there's nothing like the feeling you get when you make a difference to your customers-and your co-workers. At T-Mobile, we're looking for a few great people to bring their passion, confidence, and hard work to the job. In exchange, we offer real career growth opportunities in a place where awesome work is rewarded.
Ready to step up to a serious challenge? We're talking about a role where your negotiating skills are combined with the ability to listen and empathize like a pro. In this role, you're the specialist we look to when we're faced with the possibility of losing a valued customer. As our last line of defense, you'll have a direct impact on retaining our customers and reselling our brand to them. Can you see yourself in this kind of clutch position? Great! Here's more on what the job looks like:
• Customers call in with problems ranging from devices to service to billing
• You kick into high gear, hearing out their issues with true concern
• You don't stop there-instead, you think "outside the box" to come up with creative solutions for long-term resolution for your customers
• It might mean extending an exclusive offer, crediting their account, or just helping your customer understand why T-Mobile is the best wireless choice
• Whatever the fix, you'll use all the tools and resources at your disposal to build customer loyalty and keep the customer in the T-Mobile family
• Along the way, our extensive training will help you become an expert on all of our systems and products
Right about now, you may be asking yourself: do I have what it takes to succeed in this role? For starters, you've got to bring a stellar level of customer focus, a good dose of quick thinking, and a little thick skin. Here's more of what we're looking for:
- You've got at least a year of call center experience, or experience in a position where "saving" or retaining customers was your top priority
- You're comfortable on a computer, and know your way around the Internet and basic computer applications
- A high school diploma or GED is essential
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Visually see information contained in written reports and computer databases.
- Communicate verbally and electronically with customers and coworkers.
- Pre-employment background Screen
- Finally, we need people who can consistently show up on-time while bringing their "A" game to the table
- Have a minimum connection speed of 15 Mbps download speed
- Have a minimum connection speed of 512K upload speed
- Have a router within 20 feet of the work area
- Have a safe, secure, and climate-controlled dedicated workspace
- Computer equipment provided
- Competitive base pay plus serious bonus potential for top performers
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Matching 401(k)
- Generous paid time-off programs
- Phone service discounts
- Education reimbursement
- Serious growth potential for your career
- Fun, fast-paced environment
#LI-JF1, Call Center, Customer Service, Customer Service Representative, Call Center Representative, Hiring Immediately, WFH, Remote work from home, Albuquerque, New Mexico
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
Back to top