As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comCredit Manager
The Credit Manager is responsible for gathering, validating and analyzing financial data to develop and communicate insights. The Credit Manager will be reporting to the Sr. Manager of Dealer Financial Services and will provide key analytical support to the field sales organization by extracting and analyzing data, providing insights, and by developing presentations and communication to complex analytical findings in a clear and concise manner. The Credit Manager will leverage critical skills in financial, operational, and credit analysis to make recommendations and drive business decisions with our third party distribution. Channel growth and overall viability will be supported by in depth assessment of profitability and operational effectiveness. The Credit Manager must leverage a high level of business acumen, critical thinking and analysis, deep partner knowledge/understanding, as well as TMUS market strategy to ensure that risk and potential losses are mitigated while points of distribution and revenue potential are maximized.
The Credit Manager is an individual contributor position that favors the person that thrives on dissecting complex problems and utilizing facts and data to derive a conclusion and deliver clear recommendations and results. This position will provide key insight into, organization of, as well as both strategic and tactical influence on a portfolio of large, critical dealers/distribution. Excellent sales communication skills are also critical to the success of this role. In a consultative manner the Credit Manager will interact with senior level partners both internal and external to TMUS including interactions with Dealer Principals, Regional AVPs, RPS and Real Estate Directors, and various Sr. Operations and Account Managers. Through relationship building, the Credit Manager must foster alliances and offer business expertise across the organization; critical partners include Sales, Sales Operations, Legal, and FP&A.
- Minimum of five (5) years work experience in Credit Management or similar Financial Management related role (ie:Treasury, Financial Planning or Budgeting, Risk Management or Financial Reporting). Relevant work experience in commercial banking preferred.
- Possess strong analytical, decision making, problem solving and organizational skills with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Knowledge of commercial and consumer credit, business and credit law, due process and contract law, as well as bankruptcy law.
- Superior communication and presentation skills are required for this position due to the level of visibility within TMUS organizations and divisions. The Credit Manager must be able to prioritize multiple tasks to meet tight deadlines. A willingness to quickly shift priorities in response to changing business demands as well as learning new, complex work processes is expected.
- Advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Conducts dealer financial statement collection and analysis. Credit and financial analysis, extension of credit, changes to levels of credit, and strategy pertaining to sales support and loss mitigation.
- Performs validation of financial and operational data as well as underlying logic and formulas to help drive analytics. Communication and interpretation of complex analytics to partners and coaching as to business implications.
- Build and maintain internal and external partnerships to drive operational excellence across the team and TMUS. Assists in business evaluations to identify future opportunities for improvement and barriers to achieving strategic and financial objectives.
- Frequently interacts with functional peer groups and requires the ability to gain cooperation of others. Interaction also includes monthly leadership briefings at the VP and Director level, influencing dealer growth decisions, conducting presentations of technical information concerning specific projects or schedules.
- Works on issues where analysis of situation or data requires review of relevant factors. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and policies to determine appropriate action. Acts as a point of escalation for issues with, and problem resolution pertaining to Sales, Sales Operations, Legal, CSCA and implications on a portfolio of accounts.
- Perform a leading role on projects, working cross functionally to understand key business issues and incorporate them into business and financial models.
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top