Corporate Strategy Manager, Finance
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com COMPANY
As America's Un-carrierâ¢, T-Mobile US (NYSE: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. We operate our flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS, and offer simplicity and no surprises to our wireless subscribers.
We're breaking the rules of wireless and even after 3+ years of unprecedented growth, we're just getting started. Join our revolution to change the wireless industry for good. We aren't afraid to break the rules, and we have fun doing it!
We're hiring in Corporate Strategy & Analytics (CS&A). Join a high profile team of outside-the-box thinkers who bring unrivaled analytic horsepower and strategic thinking to T-Mobile's business. We're charged with understanding the business as a whole to define and implement the evolution of our Un-carrier strategy and creating tremendous impact across every function and line of business by delivering actionable operational and strategic insights to the senior most leaders in the company. We are a team of collegial, non-hierarchical problem solvers with deep relationships and influence throughout the organization and report to the Chief Strategy Officer of T-Mobile USA. This is the team responsible for launching some of the most defining initiatives in the wireless industry from Simple Global to Binge On and will continue to play an integral part in our innovations to come. This is a job for fearless individuals who want to be part of T-Mobile's Un-carrier revolution, bringing disruption the wireless industry. PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (YOU!)
- Fearless Un-carrier spirit . You possess a relentless appetite to drive change and aren't bound by the status quo
- Rock-star problem solver. You can identify the key issues that impact business decisions and are equipped with superior analytical skills including the ability to build models (typically in Excel) to drive insights
- Modeling Genius. You have experience building complex financial business models from scratch and feel comfortable tackling modeling assignments with limited oversight
- Structured thinker. You can frame and bring structure to complex and ambiguous analytical problems
- Magenta team player . You have experience collaborating with cross functional teams, and want to bring that experience to the cutting edge of wireless
- Change agent. You have both the empathy and communication skills necessary to drive collaboration, motivate and influence key business leaders and peers
- Clear communicator. You can synthesize analysis into succinct, executive-ready communications
- Independent doer. You desire a high level of responsibility and have the ability to work with minimal supervision. You are comfortable working in a high-intensity environment
- Preferred experience (but not required):
- 1-2 years of investment banking experience
- Some level of familiarity with tech, telecommunications, or consumer businesses
- MBA or Master's Degree in Operations Research, Math or Economics
- Track record demonstrating a high level of achievement
You will be a Manager in CS&A, a position that requires strategic and analytic thinking, the ability to influence team members and executives cross-functionally, and an appetite for change and innovation. You will have the opportunity to own your own independent workstreams.
- Partner with cross functional teams and leaders to drive critical decisions and change. Work closely with key business leaders across the company to understand critical issues and navigate change within a large organization
- Provide the analytical horsepower. Tackle ambiguous and complex analytical problems, requiring analysis beyond what's necessary for day-to-day operations
- Empower decision making for business leaders. Uncover critical business insights that impact key decisions. Create decision models that perform sensitivity analysis across a range of options
- Synthesize findings and make concrete recommendations. Translate insights and concepts to actionable recommendations
- Build a story out of the numbers. Craft a strategic story and present complex analytical findings in a clear, concise, and decision-impacting manner
- Drive consensus across the organization. Work cooperatively with cross functional teams, expanding involvement and building buy-in
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED along with a college degree
- Pre-employment background screen
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top