Corporate Strategy Manager
- Bellevue, WA
Corporate Strategy Manager
You will be a Manager in CS&A, a position that requires strategic and analytic thinking, the ability to influence team members and executives cross-functionally, and an appetite for change and innovation. You will have the opportunity to own your own independent workstreams to:
- Partner with cross functional teams and leaders to drive critical decisions and change. Work closely with key business leaders across the company to understand critical issues and navigate change within a large organization
- Provide the analytical horsepower. Tackle ambiguous and complex analytical problems, requiring analysis beyond what's necessary for day-to-day operations
- Empower decision making for business leaders. Uncover critical business insights and create models that impact key decisions.
- Synthesize findings. Translate insights and concepts to actionable recommendations
- Build a story out of the numbers. Craft a strategic story and present complex analytical findings in a clear, concise, and decision-impacting manner.
- Drive consensus across the organization. Work cooperatively with cross functional teams, expanding involvement and building buy-in.
- Rock-star problem solver. You can identify the key issues that impact business decisions and are equipped with superior analytical skills including the ability to build models (typically in Excel) to drive insights.
- Structured thinker. You can frame and bring structure to complex and ambiguous analytical problems.
- Modeling pro. You have experience building complex financial and decision models from scratch and feel comfortable tackling modeling assignments with limited oversight. Strong Excel skills required, with SAS, R or other statistical software a plus.
- Data analyzer. You are proficient at gathering, manipulating and analyzing large datasets, with experience with SQL a plus.
- Magenta team player. You have experience collaborating with cross functional teams and want to bring that experience to the cutting edge of wireless.
- Clear communicator. You can synthesize analysis into succinct, executive-ready written, visual and verbal communications.
- Independent doer. You desire a high level of responsibility and can work with minimal supervision. You are comfortable working in a high-intensity environment.
- Change agent. You have both the empathy and communication skills necessary to drive collaboration, motivate and influence key business leaders and peers.
- Fearless "Un-carrier" spirit. You possess a relentless appetite to drive change and aren't bound by the "status quo".
- BA/BS degree in Business, Math, Science, Engineering or other quantitative field
- 3-5 years of experience in a corporate strategy, business operations or financial role
- Track record demonstrating a high level of achievement
- 1-2 years of consulting or investment banking experience
- MBA or Master's Degree in Operations Research, Statistics, Math or Economics
- Some level of familiarity with tech, telecommunications, or consumer businesses
- 18 Years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the US
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top