Corporate Counsel, Sales & Distribution
We are looking for Corporate Counsel, Sales, who will support T-MobileÃ¢â,¬â¢s Retail Sales organization on a variety of complex legal matters. The Corporate Counsel will also provide day-to-day legal advice, training and support to T-MobileÃ¢â,¬â¢s Direct and 3 rd Party Retail Sales teams and operational groups, manage resolution of legal disputes, provide legal advice and support on a broad range of issues related to third party distribution, and support T-MobileÃ¢â,¬â¢s Litigation and Privacy groups on T-Mobile Retail and other distribution initiatives as needed.
- Negotiate and draft distribution, procurement, and credit related agreements
- Advise the business in assessing initiatives in the context of broader strategic imperatives
- Drive departmental initiatives, including the development or redesign of legal support processes to increase efficiencies and better align to the needs of the business
- Serve as a trusted advisor for several specialty areas within the Retail Sales organization
- Advise on a broad range of strategic retail initiatives
- Effectively and efficiently engage and manage outside counsel relationships
- Think like an Ã¢â,¬Å"UncarrierÃ¢â,¬? in the context of all that you do for T-Mobile, with a solution oriented approach to all matters
- JD from an ABA-accredited law school, with admission to the state bar and the ability to become a licensed attorney or in-house counsel in the State of New Jersey
- 7+ years of experience as a business attorney, with relevant in-house and/or top law firm experience
- Experience handling complex distribution matters and often a high volume of work with the ability to prioritize, work efficiently, meet demanding deadlines, and balance multiple tasks in a fast-paced sales environment
- Creative problem solver with focus on compliance, results and the customer
- Results oriented leader with executive maturity and ability to interact with senior management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to collaborate and team-up with other legal and business professionals in a complex organization with a focus on delivering results
- Strong analytical, negotiation, and drafting skills
- Ability to operate independently and effectively in a dynamic environment
Must meet the educational and experience requirements as listed above. Must pass required background screening and have current US work authorization with required state and national legal license as required for the role.
As AmericaÃ¢â,¬â¢s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: Ã¢â,¬Å"TMUSÃ¢â,¬?) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The companyÃ¢â,¬â¢s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top