Corporate Counsel, Marketing/Advertising/Communications
T-Mobile USA, Inc. has an exciting opportunity for an attorney to join its Legal Team and work at its corporate headquarters in Bellevue, WA, primarily supporting the Marketing, Advertising, E-Commerce, and Communications business teams.
- Provide legal advice on consumer-facing marketing materials, offers, and the launch of new products, services, and promotions.
- Drive departmental initiatives, including the development or redesign of legal support processes to increase efficiencies and better align to the needs of the business.
- Serve as trusted advisor for several specialty areas. Advise on a broad range of strategic legal and business matters. Advise the business in assessing short-term tradeoffs in the context of broader strategic imperatives.
- Negotiate and draft complex agreements and transactions, such as vendor services, sponsorship, and licensing agreements.
A minimum of 5+ years of experience as a business or litigation attorney, with relevant in-house and/or top law firm experience.
- Current bar membership (in good standing) in at least one U.S. state; eligibility for admission to Washington bar
- Demonstrated ability to lead highly complex projects and other high impact initiatives
- Ability to establish self as subject matter expert in specialty field(s)
- Ability to interact with senior management with strong executive maturity
- Ability to mentor and lead others informally in areas of expertise
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A demonstrated ability to collaborate with other legal and business professionals in a complex organization with a focus on delivering results efficiently
- Strong analytical, negotiation, and drafting skills
- Keen business sense with strong judgment, negotiation, drafting and decision making skills
- Ability to operate independently and effectively in a dynamic environment
- Ability to interact with a variety of personalities across the business organization
- Strong prioritization skills, and execution and results orientation with customer focus
- Ability to work efficiently, meet demanding deadlines, and balance multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Desire and ability to work as part of a team
- Interest in and aptitude for consumer protection, advertising, and intellectual property law required
- Experience in advertising law, privacy, consumer protection counseling and drafting and negotiating commercial agreements strongly preferred
Minimum Required: JD from an accredited university with outstanding academic credentials
Education and experience as listed above and ability to pass required background check along with valid US work authorization in place.
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Retail Associate Manager
Diego assists the store manager with day-to-day operations while working to develop the roles of his associates through hands-on sales coaching.
Back to top