Corporate Counsel, Ethics and Compliance
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.Be part of a dynamic and fun-loving team that is passionate about T-Mobile’s commitment to change the wireless industry the Right Way. We are the Uncarrier, and we’re changing the world of wireless by focusing on creating the best wireless experience in the market through our network enhancements, applications, and customer service.
In this position, in our corporate headquarters in Bellevue, Washington, you will enjoy the visibility this role offers as you partner with key business leaders from across the company, as well as other members of the Legal department, to ensure we’re taking care of our customers and doing business the right way.
- Working knowledge of state and federal compliance and regulatory requirements and compliance best practices for public companies
- Previous legal experience in telecom, legal and regulatory compliance, or corporate investigations highly desirable
- Experience in developing and managing compliance programs to ensure legal compliance
- Experience in project management
- Driven and proactive leader who is committed to excellence
- Ability to build effective partnerships with various teams and management levels throughout the enterprise
- Excellent verbal and written skills; Strong personal computer skills
- Proactive team player that garners respect on and off the job
JD is required
At least 3-7 years legal experience
Law firm and in-house experience preferred
- Provide guidance and advice to various business units on legal and regulatory compliance issues, including consumer protection, anti-corruption, trade secrets, and state and local government ethics and lobbying.
- Research changes in compliance laws and regulations, monitor enforcement trends, and recommend new compliance controls as necessary.
- Assist efforts to design, develop, implement and monitor compliance programs.
- Assist with benchmarking compliance program components.
- Assist efforts to identify, monitor and report on key compliance obligations across the enterprise.
- Oversee internal compliance investigations, audits and assessments as needed.
- Prepare executive presentations and reports.
- Conduct compliance trainings across the enterprise.
- Project management.
- Other duties as assigned.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top