Candidate Programs Coordinator, Background Check
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comT-Mobile is seeking a team member to join our Candidate Programs Team! Do you enjoy challenging the status-quo, partnering with customers to come up with new, innovative solutions to business challenges, and love working on a dynamic and engaged team? If so, read more below to see if you qualify for our Background Check Coordinator opening.
This role will provide primary tactical and operational support for the Background Check program. The Coordinator will work closely with members of the Employee Careers team while working collaboratively within HR.
- Demonstrated customer service focus and delivering a exceptional experience
- Demonstrated ability to work in fast-paced, high pressure and ambiguous environment with outstanding results
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and follow-through on projects
- Strong attention to detail
- Team player, positive attitude and a proactive approach
- Must be PC and Internet literate; including Microsoft Office applications with particular attention to Excel and Outlook
- 1 - 2 years administrative/operations experience preferred
- Kenexa experience preferred
- Previous experience within Human Resources, Recruiting or Recruiting Operations preferred
- Serve as the initial point of contact for Background Checks for all HR channels within T-Mobile
- Provide customer service support by responding to functionality questions from customers and troubleshooting issues
- Manage email inquiries and escalations to our background check mailbox
- Adjudicate background check cases based on pre-determined criteria as well as in partnership with legal and driver approvals
- Assist with reporting, metrics and measurements to highlight ROI and performance of the program
- Work with Program Manager, vendor and internal partners to help drive continuous process improvement
- Maintain Service Levels for customer response times
- Provide additional support on an as needed basis
At least 18 years of age. Legally authorized to work in the United States. High School Diploma or GED. Pre-employment background screen.We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top