Business Planning Manager
The Business Planning Manager helps the organization plan and prepare for the future, both short-term and long-term. Leveraging problem-solving skills, research and analysis, the role provides insights and consultation to leaders throughout the function to help make critical strategic and operational decisions. This role requires leadership and organization across teams, and supports the evolution of the function by leading cross-functional implementations that advance the vision and strategy.
- Identify areas of focus for the function through research, networking, and partnership with external consultants. Create an informed business case to present to the leadership team that aids in decision making. Drive long term planning (3-5 years). Identify our potential futures, and how to prepare for them. Optimize timing of planning and decision making to align with the budget calendar.
- Work with all leaders in the function, and key partners across the enterprise to understand plans and objectives and identify opportunities.
- Develop project plans and schedules, lead kick-off, requirements and spec reviews, and other project/program meetings for function-wide initiatives and solutions that transform the function.
- Lead short-term planning for the function through coordination and making recommendations for timing of key deployments and events.
- Continually maintain broad and deep knowledge of the core deliverables in the function.
- Support budget planning and oversite, provide data analysis, and participate in steering to inform.
- Disaster recovery leadership and support. Ensuring decision making is efficient and communicated effectively.
- Build expertise within the organization by providing training to the organization on tools and resources.
- Support office of the CHRO with presentations and special projects.
- Business operations experience
- 4+ yearsÃ¢â,¬â¢ experience in organizational programs, project management or related area
- Experience creating program roadmaps, and working with internal teams and external partners to operationalize products and initiatives
- In-depth knowledge of industry trends and competitive positioning, and ability to translate that understanding into actionable strategies and outcomes
- Ability to frame unstructured and complex analytical problems, draw conclusions, escalate issues and formulate recommendations
- Ability to present findings and recommendations to Senior management
- Demonstrated experience conceptualizing from big picture down to detail level
- Demonstrated experience working effectively with Senior and Executive level management
- Technology evangelist / early adopter Ã¢â,¬ Must be proficient with O365, Communication & Design tools (visual design, collaboration, mobile, etc) and demonstrated ability to learn new tools/applications
- Ability to develop executive-ready, compelling content across a variety of mediums
- Demonstrated experience managing and implementing small to medium programs/projects, including identifying, maintaining, and/or adjusting the cost, scope, and resources, managing vendors, and overseeing the formal planning, tracking, and reporting of program performance.
Ã¢â,¬ At least 18 years of age.Ã¢â,¬ Legally authorized to work in the United States.Ã¢â,¬ High School Diploma or GED.Ã¢â,¬ Pre-employment background screen.
As AmericaÃ¢â,¬â¢s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: Ã¢â,¬Å"TMUSÃ¢â,¬?) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The companyÃ¢â,¬â¢s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top