**Business Customer Service Associate Expert - Las Vegas
- Las Vegas, NV
Hiring for early November start dates
Due to COVID-19 this position will start training in a work from home environment and will transition to our onsite customer experience center at a to be determined date. Candidates must be local to pick up equipment on site.
Be the Expert. Redefine Wireless.
Welcome to the Un-carrier. T-Mobile is changing wireless for good and now we have changed Customer Care for everyone. T-Mobile is doing something the carriers can't. We're bringing together a Team of Experts to give our customers an experience unlike any other. We're breaking all the rules and putting customers first. No more talking to machines, no more transfers. Customers have their own team ready to resolve whenever and however they want.
As a Business Associate Expert, you'll learn the ropes as you build the skills that can make you a full-fledged expert in a matter of months. It starts with listening to your business customers issues like a pro, picking up on subtle cues and customer rhythms and then helping build a resolution mix that will make them business customers for life. They're YOUR customers and their experience depends on YOU!
Here's what we'll count on you to do:
Create happy customers - We are all about the customer experience and owning customer issues with the tools, knowledge and support to resolve.
Provide outstanding service so customers stay longer - we bring our life experiences, knowledge and passion for outstanding service to all we do. We personalize every interaction and provide solutions to take care of our customers and build lifelong T-Mobile fans.
Offer thoughtful product and service recommendations - we make recommendations that make sense for our customers in helping them get the most out of their Un-carrier experience.
Learn a lot - we stay current on all systems and products to grow our skills and maintain proficiency on things we value and organizational requirements.
Have serious fun - we don't take ourselves too seriously. Changing wireless for good is what we do, and we love having fun doing it.
What we're looking for in an Expert:
- You're a pro on the computer
- You know how to balance multiple tasks at the same time
- Tech savvy and have a passion for mobile devices and/or technology
- Passion for care and the ability to listen, problem solve and deliver great solutions
- Ability to work as part of a team to achieve individual and team results
- You have the flexibility to work any shift, including nights and especially weekends
- Come on. You know this is the challenge you've been looking for. Take the plunge and apply today. We offer incredible benefits, competitive pay and bonuses, and the chance to build a career that you can take in any direction you want to go! Let's do this already!
- Have a minimum connection speed of 15 Mbps download speed
- Have a minimum connection speed of 512K upload speed
- Have a router within 20 feet of the work area
- Have a safe, secure, and climate-controlled dedicated work area
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED
- Pre-employment background check
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top