Business Automation & Modernization Manager
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comBusiness Automation & Modernization Manager
We're looking for an energetic and talented individual to join our team responsible for business process automation and modernization. Primary responsibilities include improving processes to support business analysis and decision making as well as creating push-button reporting solutions including interactive visualizations and self-service analytics. This role provides an opportunity to work closely with cross-functional teams and leverage your knowledge of systems to drive process improvement throughout the company.
- 5 years minimum experience in working with systems, data, reporting and process improvement.
- Bachelor's degree preferred in Finance, Accounting, Business, Computer Science or other similar field.
- Strong systems knowledge and experience including:
- Data Visualization using PowerBI or Tableau;
- Extract, transform and load (ETL) using Alteryx or similar tool;
- ERP systems, SAP/ECC preferred;
- OLAP analysis tools, SAP/BPC preferred;
- Write SQL; and
- Data modeling in business intelligence and data warehousing.
- Project management experience, AGILE preferred.
- General understanding of accounting and internal controls.
- Exceptional attention to detail as it relates to accuracy, exception reporting and process completeness.
- Comfortable in a high paced working environment.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, ability to prioritize a large group of diverse projects simultaneously, and deliver on multiple threads of work.
- Leverage systems, tools and techniques to improve and modernize processes. Design end-to-end processes focused on system driven automation and enabling usability across a range of user groups.
- Effectively communicate, provide subject matter expertise and partner with all levels of the finance organization. Build consensus and gain cooperation across functions to achieve project goals.
- Conduct interviews of key stakeholders to identify and document requirements and provide an optimal solution. Lead testing of all functional requirements and validating results.
- Create digital dashboards to support performance monitoring and interpretation.
- Develop self-service analytics to enable users to better understand and assess impacts of key business drivers on financial results.
- Conceptualize and design data structure and maintain data and metadata standards.
- Develop push-button, analytic-based reporting including interactive visualizations and ensure data quality through cleansing and automated validation.
- Lead training sessions with internal customers over implemented process improvements.
- Conduct post-mortem assessments to ensure continuous improvement.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top