Business Analytics Manager
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.T-Mobile is disrupting the wireless industry and the massive expansion of our LTE network is accelerating our growth. We’re looking for a Business Analytics Manager with the right mix of skill, experience, and energy to identify new business opportunities created by the network and help turn them into results. This role will optimize value creation through business analytics applied at the nexus of Network, Sales, and Marketing. The Business Analytics Manager will focus on coverage strategy analysis from the perspective of the local consumer and work with stakeholders across the enterprise to identify high potential business opportunities, align strategies, prioritize investment, and facilitate cross-functional coordination.
Who you are:
You want to work at the intersection of analytics and strategy, developing business insights that create value. You know how to blend large data sets, filter out the noise, assess business impact, and produce outputs that are accurate, elegant, and engaging. You’re adept at finding the story in the data and can effectively tell that story to executives through visualizations and presentations. You know how to use analytical tools (e.g. SQL, Tableau, Alteryx, etc.), and have a track record of quickly picking up new ones.
- 3 years of progressive experience in business analytics
- Strong business judgment, problem solving, and communication skills
- High energy with a demonstrated talent for multi-tasking, prioritizing objectives, and managing time-sensitive projects
- Track record of distilling complex information into compelling PowerPoint presentations
- High levels of self-awareness and social intelligence, with a demonstrated knack for influencing others without positional authority
- Experience in a marketing or sales function, or as a business consultant preferred
- Experience with Tableau, Alteryx, SQL and/or GIS tools a plus
- Masters Degree. Quantitative or business concentration.
- Perform network-commercial business analysis, understanding the key drivers of performance (e.g. sales volumes, customer retention, and return on investment) and key reports across the enterprise.
- Perform data mining and blending of large datasets to support analyses and drive key insights.
- Partner with Sales and Marketing to steer investments to drive value for T-Mobile customers. Work closely with internal clients to understand business issues and incorporate them into models and action plans.
- Present complex analytical findings in a clear and concise manner to executive leadership.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top