Business Analytics Manager
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.The Business Analysis Manager will interacts with various teams across the organization to find opportunities to improve our customer’s network experience with a focus on understanding the elements that drive network satisfaction including: Coverage, capacity, network usage context, latency, customer service and others.
These elements will be found across engineering, customer care, marketing and other groups, where the Business Analysis Manager will identify their importance and relation to each other and based on this will generate insights and action plans from new and existing data sources. This person will work with key stakeholders across the organization to identify high potential business opportunities, prioritize investments and improve our customer’s experience by supporting cross functional work to turn these opportunities into measurable results.
- 3-5 years’ experience mining data and developing reports using a variety of reporting/analytics software packages with an aptitude for learning new reporting software packages
- Demonstrated record of multi-tasking, prioritizing objectives, and managing time-sensitive projects
- High levels of self-awareness and social intelligence, with a demonstrated knack for influencing others without positional authority
- Strong business judgment, problem solving and communication skills
- Advance data analytics skills, including proficiency in Excel, Access, SQL and others
- Track record of distilling complex information into compelling PowerPoint presentations
- Experience in a customer service, marketing, finance or sales function, or as a business consultant preferred
- Experience with Tableau, Alteryx, and/or geo-spatial tools a plus
- Bachelors Degree. Quantitative or business concentration. MBA preferred.
Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in customer experience, change & innovation, data analytics, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing and inspirational leadership.
- Gather complex data inputs from multiple sources, both internally and externally. Identify new data sources that will enhance business outcomes and support strategic and tactical objectives. Provide insights on trends and drivers behind the results and prepare reports on findings.
- Perform business, network and customer-focused performance and profitability analyses, understanding key drivers of performance (e.g. sales volumes, margin, customer retention, value creation, ROI, etc) and key reports across the enterprise.
- Present complex analytical findings in a clear and concise manner to executive leadership through compelling visualizations, narratives, and slideshows.
- Work with stakeholders in our Customer Care, Marketing and Engineering groups to develop solutions that drive value for T-Mobile customers.
- Lead execution of cross-functional programs. Work closely with internal clients to understand business issues, and incorporate them into models and action plans.
- Perform data mining of large datasets to support analyses and drive key insights.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Senior Communications Manager
Janice manages research and communications for T-Mobile’s Enterprise IT Division, produces videos for the internal website, and oversees the technology intern program.
Back to top