Business Analysis Manager - Retail Experience Design*
This role favors the extremely analytical. This person will support a new functional discipline within T-Mobile Branded Retail, and will need to be comfortable rolling up their sleeves with data, spreadsheets, and models. Thrives on the challenges inherent in dissecting complex problems, utilizing facts/data to derive a conclusion and delivering clear recommendations to improve results. To be successful in this role you will need to be a self-starter, have a passion for learning, and be comfortable with ambiguity. You will need the ability to extract the big picture through data modeling and analysis and formulate robust viewpoints. You'll seek out and dig up data from disparate sources to distill insights that drive the direction of the business. This position also requires excellent presentation and communication skills as this position will be required to effectively manage client relationships.
- Key contributor to the Retail Experience Design team, evaluating Experiences and other business ideas objectively on their financial merit, and on other KPIs that could create value to the business (tenure, word of mouth, basket size, etc.)
- Assist team to develop business initiatives that deliver on that strategy; consult Experience Design team on viability as they develop new ideas
- Develop and manage the evaluation model to be used in all Experience Design efforts; disseminate the model to business teams in the organization to support their business casing needs
- Conduct economic and data analysis that provide fact-based viewpoints around approaches at an array of distribution related subjects
- Specific analyses may include market performance analysis, predictive models of store performance given set of localized information, analysis of specific in-store installations, initiatives, and experiences
- Utilize thematic outputs to conduct economic modeling and/or synthesize decision analysis
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of strategic frameworks, industry trends, and corporate and customer drivers in order to improve, reengineer or maintain company performance
- Construct executive level presentations and present complex analytical findings in clear, concise, and decision-impacting manner
- Act as a customer for T-Mobile's varied data sources (transaction, NPPI, customer insights, in-store observation) to evaluate actual results of experiences and translate them into insights and recommended direction for the business
5 years of progressive experience in financial and operational analysis
Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills
Proven experience with financial modeling and business case development
A talent for multi-tasking, prioritizing objectives, and meeting deadlines
High School Diploma/GED
At least 18 years of age. Legally authorized to work in the United States. High School Diploma or GED. Pre-employment background screen.
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top