Business Analysis Manager, Financial Analysis
The Customer Service organization is looking for an energetic, self-directed, and detail oriented candidate for the position of Business Analysis Manager, Care Planning & Strategy. This individual contributor evaluates impacts to the Customer Care organization from T-Mobile Projects & Initiatives to ensure appropriate staffing globally, optimize customer experience, and deliver on strategic planning and performance goals.
This role is highly visible and requires robust partnership and collaboration with stakeholders across multiple departments in the organization. The ideal candidate should possess a strong analytical background, utilize data to derive conclusions and clear recommendations, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Communication of complex issues in simple terms, comfort with ambiguity, and the ability to work under pressure/tight timelines are critical to success in this position. Conduct cost analysis for assigned projects consistent with corporate Financial, Planning & Analysis (FP&A) roles to align Care budget at the enterprise level.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Construct complex models to drive long range forecasts, staffing recommendations, and strategic decisions. Perform post-mortem analyses to determine effect of key business decisions.
- Extract the big picture from detailed analysis, formulate robust conclusions, and prepare presentations and models to support conclusions of key drivers of performance (e.g. sales volume, gross margin, churn, value creation, etc.)
- Act as a leader within project teams to identify risks and opportunities and align to organizational goals
- Develop Executive Level presentations and influence leadership through fact-based analysis
- Build strong cross-functional relationships and partner with Customer Experience, Marketing, and other support teams
- Collaborate with Insights & Analytics and Forecasting teams to drive continuous process improvement and
- Coach, mentor, and develop members of the Resource Planning team
- Ability to autonomously gather and analyze data; Proven analytical skills
- Track record of presenting complex findings in a concise, informative manner
- Strong problem solver and intellectually curious (analytical/logical thinking, creative)
- Demonstrates ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and meet tight deadlines
- Demonstrates comfort with ambiguity and thinks outside-of-the box
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to partner with and influence others with excellent networking skills
- Ability to learn by assimilating and applying new job-related information that may vary in complexity
- Telecommunication experience preferred
- Strong Financial Modeling skills
- Proven experience with Business Case development
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required in quantitative discipline (Math/Statistics/Finance/Economics or other)
- 3+ years in an analytical role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Excel
- Project Management experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- SQL/ Teradata / Relational Database experience
- Experience with the development of mathematical models
- Some knowledge of statistics is preferred, but not essential
- Associates Degree. Business, Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics or other related field
• At least 18 years of age.• Legally authorized to work in the United States.• High School Diploma or GED.• Pre-employment background screen.
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top