Business Analysis Manager
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comBusiness Analysis Manager
- Bachelor of Arts / Science degree in business. Masters in Accounting or MBA ideal.
- A high degree of creativity and innovation, with proven examples of applying knowledge, experience, and judgment to ambiguous problems.
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills; must be very comfortable with data
- Strong consensus building skills between business and technology partners
- Be detail-oriented and believe that details matter greatly to the success of the solution.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Jump onto in-flight project teams- assessing impact to accounting and quickly assimilate the project knowledge and design direction
- Represent accounting organizations on projects, working closely with and knowing when to involve the business SMEs.
- Provide impact assessments on upcoming project proposals for accounting project resources.
- Provide representation on accounting processes, transactional flows, and financial process and controls to the project.
- Facilitate requirement sessions, provide requirements for accounting and controls, provide guidance on creating appropriate requirements, and provide appropriate success criteria.
- Participate in JAD sessions and review technical documentation
- Create, document, and approve User Acceptance Test cases, scenarios, and plans. Communicate testing needs with appropriate resources, perform testing as needed, and share results with accounting counterparts
- Provide recommendations on when to trade off functionality, and when not to trade off, and communicate to multiple audiences.
- Communicate and provide options from the project for impacts to policies and procedures that impact accounting organizations
- Communicate regularly to business partners the impacts of upcoming changes and project deadlines.
- Manage risks, issues, and defects and escalate as appropriate.
- Participate in Portfolio planning and identify areas of improvement for Accounting
- Facilitate prioritization sessions for project opportunities and write business cases for approval to convert to projects
- Shepherd projects through the funding process, and negotiate with central project management and IT organizations.
- Advocate for high priority back office sponsored projects
- Manage relationships and communications with process owners in back office
- Work with the project manager to ensure delivery of the project requirements
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- 5 years+ relevant work experience in Finance and Accounting roles, project execution, or technology empowering business through robust technology improvements. The ideal candidate will have all three.
- Solid understanding of ERP and/or financial systems, including the development, implementation, testing, and/or maintenance a suite of accounting systems
- Experience managing ambiguity and complexity in unstructured operating environments, while able to navigate in larger, more structured environments.
- History of balanced decisions about when more process is beneficial.
- Experience creating ROI analyses to inform project prioritization
- Experience and ability to show the transactional flow of multiple back office process areas, and the interest to learn more.
- Experience in one or more SLDC methodologies, and ability to show how to work within the process.
- Proficiency with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, IE/Chrome, and experience with Visio, MS Project, and SharePoint
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top