Business Analysis Manager, Customer Service
This position is not supporting an engineering, software or IT function
This role interacts with various internal and external teams to generate insights and quantify impacts of business decisions on customer experience. You will be responsible for forming and testing hypotheses based on business initiatives and metrics while communicating complicated topics and analyses in simple terms. A successful candidate will also have the ability to quickly change and redirect focus around salient business needs.
Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, and results focus.
- Develop comprehensive models to aid in decision making and evaluation of initiatives, including scenarios and sensitivity analyses across a range of options. Perform post-mortem analyses to determine effect of key business decisions
- Perform analyses and understand key drivers of performance (e.g. sales volumes, margin, customer retention, value creation, return on investment). Effectively communicate performance to channel leaders, and identify risks and opportunities
- Work closely with internal clients to understand business issues and incorporate them into business and financial models to drive focus, value, and performance within the channel
- Create executive-level presentations and present complex analytical findings in a clear and concise manner. Possess the ability to influence leadership through fact-based analyses
- Seek and recognize trends in data through self-directed hypothesis testing and analysis
- Be data and subject matter expert within your department
- Demonstrate strong competency and comfort working with and analyzing large sets of data utilizing various tools (SQL, Teradata, Oracle, etc.). Perform data mining while ensuring validity and quality of data in support of projects
- Work to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment while ensuring quality of work
- Maintain technical skills and expertise through continuing education and training. (actively seek new skill and look for means to transfer current skillset to other team members when appropriate
- 5 + years analysis experience (data mining, mathematical/statistical modeling, and business case skills) in a corporate environment
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
- Proven experience with business case development
- A talent for multi-tasking, prioritizing objectives, and meeting deadlines
- Proven ability to self-direct work efforts, occasionally lead junior colleagues
- Proficiency in SQL with knowledge of relational databases
- Experience with Tableau a plus
- Telecommunication experience preferred
- Bachelor's Degree. Quantitative concentration
- MBA preferred
At least 18 years of age. Legally authorized to work in the United States. High School Diploma or GED. Pre-employment background screen.
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top