Business Analysis Manager
Do you stay up late at night architecting and solving Fermi problems? Is your sandbox filled with tons of public data you've decided to explore and visualize? Our Business Analysis team might just be looking for you. We have a wealth of opportunities such as partnering with numerous technical teams (Engineering, Sales, Marketing) as well as outside partners.
A Business Analysis Manager is a seasoned, experienced professional who demonstrates good judgement in selecting methods & techniques for obtaining solutions. Normally receives little instruction on day-today work, general instructions on new assignments.
Provides analytical and reporting support by dissecting and structuring a wide range of complex business problems, extracting and analyzing data from a variety of sources, utilizing facts/data to derive a conclusion, and constructing presentations that distill complex analytical findings into communications that are intended to inform, and influence decisions related to policy, procedure and business practices. Typically, has more than 5 years of experience.
- Familiar with the use of standard & emerging BI analytics tools (Teradata, SQL, Alteryx, Python, etc.) Ideally, you're also a knowledgeable leader and mentor who is passionate about data modeling and possess a strong vision of how data science and analytics can create value for our customers and for the company.
- Solve problems using location-based data, understand GIS datasets
- Learn quickly from others and, are eager to teach and mentor individuals and teams across the enterprise.
- Build cross functional relationships
- Demonstrate strong competency and comfort working with and analyzing large sets of data, perform data mining as required to support analyses and drive key insights.
- Respond and produce ad hoc reporting analysis request and assignments as required
Create executive-level presentations and present complex analytical findings in a clear and concise manner.
- Possess the ability to influence leadership through fact-based analyses.
- Ability to see, account for and coach others in the "big picture" as well as the details.
- Also responsible for other duties/projects as assigned by business management as needed.
- 5+ years knowledge or experience with statistical analysis tools or related work experience
- Proficient in working with relational databases (Teradata, MS SQL Server)
- Skilled in reporting tools (Tableau, Power BI)
- Highly proficient in Excel & PowerPoint
- Highly skilled in data analysis
- Telecommunication experience preferred
- Experience with Alteryx a plus
- Strong oral & written communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree in a quantitative discipline (Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science or related field)
• At least 18 years of age.• Legally authorized to work in the United States.• High School Diploma or GED.• Pre-employment background screen.
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top