Associate Program Manager
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comDo you have a passion for understanding what motivates employees and want to be instrumental in supporting T-Mobile's recognition programs? Then this is the job for you! T-Mobile is looking to further reinvigorate and implement innovative recognition programs that reward and motivate our Un-carrier employees. We're looking to hire an Associate Program Manager, HR on the Rewards & Recognition team. This person will report to the Manager of Employee Recognition and support a team of Program Managers and Analysts who are responsible for delivering best-in-class recognition programs that engage employees and drive business performance. Thinking on your feet and delivering world-class service is a must! Requires competency in: customer focus, change & innovation, relationship building & influencing, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- 2-5+ years' work experience in a professional environment
- Ability to work independently, but a strong effective team player committed to delivering results
- Solutions oriented, superior organizational skills, and ability to multi-task
- Strong attention to detail, possess a solid ability to juggle multiple projects at once, operate well in ambiguity, and have strong analytical skills
- Expert spirit of customer service
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and business partnering skills
- Good judgment and decision-making skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with SharePoint a plus
- Desire to learn basic photo-editing and graphic design
- Payroll and payroll tax knowledge a plus
- Previous experience in rewards, recognition, compensation, benefits, and/or events is preferable
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Support the day-to-day operations of employee recognition programs
- Serve as main day-to-day contact for Recognition mailbox, respond to all email requests from employees within published SLA
- Serve as primary back-up on recognition systems, partnership with vendor
- Create and maintain editorial calendar of recognition news, travel programs, recognition collateral, and other important team deadlines
- Serve as a consultant to employees on recognition best practices, maintain informal recognition resources online
- Proactively solicit feedback from employees to enhance all recognition programs (through focus groups, surveys); support program measurement and ROI calculation; apply feedback to implement program enhancements
- Research best practice recognition and incentive programs to develop an understanding of best-in-class reward programs
- Other duties as assigned
At least 18 years of age. Legally authorized to work in the United States. High School Diploma or GED. Pre-employment background screen.
- LI-KH1We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top