Associate Engineer - ADP Payroll Tester
- Atlanta, GA
The Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) tackles a variety of technical challenges. Plays an active role in translating business and functional requirements into concrete deliverables and building test systems in partnership with other technology leaders within the team. Is a core member of the development team and participates in the complete development lifecycle process. Develops, implements, and sustains test plans including manual test scripts and test automation processes, practices, and controls in support of application and system requirement, development and test activities throughout the software development and sustainment lifecycles. Leads and consults on test manual and automation strategy, requirement, design, implementation and execution. SDET resources must be able to create high quality, maintainable, and performant code for manual and automated test cases and the frameworks to execute and report them. Ideal candidate will have experience testing payroll and HR Domain deliverables, has interest in a position that has manual test needs with exposure to test automation opportunities.
Testing (Requirements Gathering)
- Ensures requirements and/or user stories are testable.
- Contributes to test activities.
- Manages defects.
- Writes and executes manual tests as needed to provide an ongoing measure of the quality of the product.
- Supports maintenance of automation systems, including defects fixes and/or small enhancements
- Assists in designing test cases for unit, functional, performance, scalability, and durability testing (where applicable).
- Grows and maintains technical skills and expertise through continuing education and training.
- Participates in code review.
- Participates in Design and Design Reviews.
- Conceptual understanding of Agile software development life cycle.
- Understanding and hands-on familiarity of testing tools (e.g. Selenium, TestNG, Appium, Sauce Labs, Rest Assured, Postman, Cucumber, Jasmine, Protractor, etc.).
- Understanding of various testing methodologies and strategies: Test Driven Development, Behavior Driven Development, etc.
- Client side payroll testing experience for company larger than 10,000 employees
- Understanding of service virtualization, mocks, stubbs and test doubles.
- Bachelors Degree in a Technical Discipline. Equivalent experience considered.
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top