Assoc Underwriter, Credit Risk Mgmt
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
The Associate Commercial Underwriter, Credit Risk Management is the secondary level of review of Business to Business (B2B) credit applications. The Associate Commercial Underwriter utilizes credit application data supplemented by financial statement analysis to identify the creditworthiness of business customers seeking handset and service plans of TMUS. The Associate Commercial Underwriter will work within the confines of several key departmental controls to facilitate review, assessment and decisioning within a prescribed service level and turnaround. The Associate Commercial Underwriter must provide a high level of customer service to partners both inside of and outside of TMUS.
- 1-2 years' experience in commercial lending /banking background preferred
- 1-2 years financial statement analysis experience
- Associate or Bachelor's degree in business, accounting, finance, economics or related field
- Ability to work weekends (shift could be over weekend with 2 days off during week)
- Proficient in MS Office & Excel
- Experience with CRM platforms preferred
- Decision credit applications of business clients applying for TMUS service and handsets. This includes analysis of applicant's credit information and business financial statements and/or tax returns.
- Participate in the Employee Involvement (EI) team in Credit focused primarily on system automation, process documentation & standardization, process improvement projects
- Monitor applicant's creditworthiness, using periodical information of their financial status and industrial environment. Provide ongoing credit monitoring.
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
At least 18 years of age
Legally authorized to work in the United States
High School Diploma or GED
Pre-employment background screenWe Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top