^Assoc Trainer, Care
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comThe Training Assistant is a support position within the Learning & Development organization responsible for assisting Trainers during new hire training. The Training Assistant assists the Trainer with educating and developing their Customer Service Representatives in customer service and sales, knowledge of products, features, and services, policies and procedures, multi-system navigation, and T-Mobile culture. The Training Assistant serves as a resource for the Customer Service Representative by answering questions, educating to call handling guidelines and role modeling behaviors that align with T-Mobile customer service expectations and culture. The Training Assistant will provide timely and accurate feedback to new Customer Service Representatives, assist with training delivery preparation, taking incoming customer calls and deliver continuing education classes when necessary.
Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Ability to work and operate under pressure, multi-task and set priorities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Successfully demonstrated ability to give and receive feedback
- Strong problem solving, decision making and analytical skill
- Effectively coach and develop CSR's new hire training by assisting new CSR's in call handling guidelines and answering general questions and giving suggestions to improve call quality during new hire training. Lead employees and gain their commitment for the flawless execution of T-Mobile's Uncarrier strategy. Provide one on one assistance and feedback to new hires.
- Achieve and maintain a significant level of knowledge of customer service center operations, processes, new hire and continuing education training, methods and procedures
- Assist Trainer with debriefing session with new hire class minimum of 2 hours per week during GMA/GMP. Assist Trainer with monitoring class compliance and administrative functions.
- Assist with escalated customer calls and support the call center floor through phone time when necessary
- High School Diploma
License or Certification
T-Mobile US, Inc. offers a full range of comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, as well as matching 401(k), generous paid time off programs, phone service discounts, tuition reimbursement, free parking - not to mention a fun and business casual work environment.
T-Mobile US, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top