Assoc Engineer, Software (Service Assurance)
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comAssoc Engineer, Software (Service Assurance)
The Technology Software Assoc. Engineer will work with a team of other software developers and network and systems engineers to design, implement, and deploy enterprise service assurance software which meet customer's requirements, scales easily and supports deployment in highly available environments. The engineer will participate in architecture and design of various software components focused on creating applications that leverage technologies such as virtualization, micro services, and Big Data platforms and technologies. Works on technical assignments that are routine in nature. Normally receives detailed instructions on all work. Works under close supervision.
Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- 0-2+ Years Technical engineering experience
- Focus: Able to communicate goals in support of the business' mission.
- Drive: Self-motivated and able to work well under pressure.
- Teamwork: Ability and desire to work cooperatively with others on a team.
- Communication: The ability to ensure that information is passed on to others who should be kept informed. Express oneself clearly in conversations and interactions with others. Clear business and technical writing skills.
- Customer Focus: The ability to demonstrate concern and meet external and/or internal customers' needs.
- Analytical: The ability to tackle a problem by using a logical, systematic, sequential approach.
- Bachelors Degree. Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent experience in lieu of a degree.
- Technical System Expertise: Understand how systems operate and the benefits of current technology. Knowledge of object oriented programming, unstructured data manipulation, and network virtualization solutions. Experience with development tools used for programming and data analysis.
- Technical Engineering Services: Participates in engineering projects by adapting and applying software solutions; conducting tests and inspections; preparing reports and calculations.
- Innovation: Understands and shares new ideas which improve an existing system/process/service. System analysis and innovation for continuous system improvement.
- Technical Writing: Maintains knowledge of existing technology documents. Maintains clear documentation for new code and systems used. Documenting systems designs and business requirements.
- Technical Leadership: Collaborates with technical team to deliver technical solutions. Continuously learns new technologies. Ability to offer and communicate ideas and opinions. Ability to learn technologies being used. Awareness of technology roadmap.
- Technology Strategy: Updates job knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging engineering practices.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top