Assoc Engineer, Radio Network Design
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comAssoc Engineer, Systems Architecture
WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING CANDIDATES THAT REQUIRE VISA SPONSORSHIP.
The System Architecture Associate Engineer's role is to develop and evolve technical network and service architectures and design strategies to maintain, enhance, and evolve the T-Mobile Technology portfolio. Specific tasks may include the creation, adaption, or revision of detailed schematics of network and service architecture, hardware and software selections, and implementation techniques and processes. May be required to perform, evaluate, or interpret network simulation, test results, or leading edge technology studies. Technical documentation and presentation skills are required in order to translate complex ideas to a wide range of audiences. Influence and drive industry forums. Works on technical assignments that are routine in nature. Normally receives detailed instructions on all work. Works under close supervision.
- 0-2+ Years Technical engineering experience
- Focus: Able to communicate goals in support of the business' mission.
- Drive: Self-motivated and able to work well under pressure.
- Teamwork: Ability and desire to work cooperatively with others on a team.
- Communication: The ability to ensure that information is passed on to others who should be kept informed. Express oneself clearly in conversations and interactions with others. Clear business and technical writing skills.
- Customer Focus: The ability to demonstrate concern and meet external and/or internal customers' needs
- Analytical: The ability to tackle a problem by using a logical, systematic, sequential approach.
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Technical System Expertise: Understand how systems operate and the benefits of current technology. High level of connectivity understanding. Scientific method. Familiar with building blocks and tools related to technology assigned.
- Technical Engineering Services: Participates in engineering projects by adapting and applying engineering techniques; conducting tests and inspections; preparing reports and calculations. Participates in activities designed to validate, enhance, and optimize network architecture. Performs validation tests and inspection techniques and documents results.
- Innovation: Understands and shares new ideas which improve an existing system/process/service. Question and express new perspectives based on independent study of the industry. Review current company processes to highlight questions that may drive process refinement.
- Technical Writing: Maintains knowledge of existing technology documents. Maintains clear documentation on systems and services used. Documenting system architecture, strategies, design standards and business requirements.
- Technical Leadership: Collaborates with technical team to deliver technical solutions. Continuously learns new technologies. Ability to offer and communicate ideas and opinions. Ability to learn technologies being used. Awareness of technology roadmap, architecture, design strategies and standards.
- Technology Strategy: Updates job knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging engineering practices.
- Bachelor's Degree. Engineering, Computer Science
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top