As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com Performs dedicated secretarial and administrative duties for a VP. Work requires some analysis and use of initiative and independent judgment. Requires knowledge of corporate policy. Often called upon to interpret and communicate an executive's intent to other managers. May make contacts of a sensitive, complex, and confidential nature. Work under minimal supervision on complex projects and may assist less experienced peers.
- 2-5 years' supporting executive leaders, may assist less experienced peers
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills with a history of anticipating issues and taking proactive action to develop and implement an appropriate response plan
- Comfortable multi-tasking and able to deliver results under pressure and tight deadlines and an occasionally non-traditional work schedule
- Proven cross-functional, proactive outreach and collaboration
- Strong communication skills including writing, editing, proofreading, and presentation
- Vigilant attention to detail
- Pride in utmost discretion
- Ability to create and adhere to timelines and schedules
- Able to interface with multiple project managers and update project status
- Meticulous calendar management
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- High energy and deeply dedicated
- Results-oriented with a strong sense of urgency
- Confidence to share opinions and suggest improvements
- Proficient using MS Office Suite and familiar with various digital tools and emerging technologies
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Support senior leader by performing advanced-level administrative work of complex nature including planning, coordinating, organizing and producing work that requires a high level of discretion and confidentiality.
- Execute special or continuous research and data analysis tasks. Analyze problems, determine approach, compile and analyze data and prepare reports and recommendations.
- Manage executive's schedule, arranging appointments, travel, meetings, conference calls, etc.
- Coordinate activities between departments and outside parties. Contact company personnel at all organizational levels to gather information on behalf of executive.
- May communicate on behalf of executive, must be able to determine most appropriate method of communication by assessing situation and applying judgement.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top