Assistant, Administrative (L&D)
Performs a variety of general administrative functions and clerical duties to support a Manager and training group. Supports general business operations with various general administrative support duties. May handle confidential information.
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Coordinate and manage schedules, arrange appointments, travel, meetings, conference calls, events, time off, etc.
- Provide information to callers, coordinate messages, file maintenance, manage department office supplies and mail, attend meetings and keep notes on meeting content.
- Using an array of business software applications (e.g. word processing, presentation and spreadsheets), prepare presentations, departmental reports and organizational charts. Research, compile and proof word processing assignments.
- Handle multiple projects, prepare and monitor invoices and expense report. May assist with compiling and developing annual budget.
- Maintain knowledge and act as resource for business unit's policies and procedures. File help desk tickets to update/correct permissions.
- Prepare training material and resources for lessons and modules appropriately (learner workbooks, feedback forms, instruction schedules, etc.)
- Coordinate all department celebrations and recognition (graduation, mixers, clap-ins, etc.) and assists with the coordination of site events and initiatives.
1-3 years of experience providing administrative support
Developed knowledge and skills of administrative work and processes
Strong organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office
At least 18 years of age
Legally authorized to work in the United States
High School Diploma or GED
Pre-employment background screen
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top