As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
Performs a variety of general administrative functions and clerical duties to support a Manager/Director or a group. Supports general business operations with various general administrative support duties. May handle confidential information.
Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- 3 years of experience providing administrative support
- Has developed knowledge and skills of administrative work and processes.
- Strong organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- High School Diploma
- Coordinate and manage schedules, arrange appointments, travel, meetings, conference calls, events, time off, etc.
- Provide information to callers, coordinate messages, file maintenance, department office supplies and mail, attend meetings and keep notes on meeting content.
- Using an array of business software applications (e.g. word processing, presentation and spreadsheets), prepare presentations, departmental reports and organizational charts. Research, compile and proof word processing assignments.
- Handle multiple projects, prepare and monitor invoices and expense reports. May assist with compiling and developing annual budget.
- Maintain knowledge and act as resource for business unit's policies and procedures. May file help desk tickets to update/correct permissions.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top