As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.The enterprise architect plays a key role in shaping T-Mobile’s technology strategy by applying expertise in strategic analysis, business architecture, and technology architecture. This role will: Seek to understand how people, processes, and technology interact to perform the fundamental activities of the business in both current and future states, and model these interactions to guide technology strategy in order to better achieve the strategic goals and objectives of the business. The architect works cross-functionally to understand the linkage between T-Mobile’s business goals, business architectures, and technology architectures and strive to further T-Mobile’s business goals via organic or inorganic evolution of T-Mobile’s architectures. We are looking for an individual who can drive the evolution of infrastructure, processes, products, and services by explaining difficult issues and working to establish consensus. The architect will develop and document the to-be business and technology states based on needs of the business and technology enablers, identify the gaps between the current and future state, and map activities that bridge this gap. These activities will form the basis of technology roadmaps and business transformation requirements.
- Ability to articulate the relationship between business strategy and technology strategy
- Strong communication skills (written / verbal) with varied audiences
- Experience working directly with business and technology teams to establish consensus and shape technology strategy
- Strong analytical background
- Minimum 2 years related work experience
Understanding of financial services processes, functions a PLUS
- Bachelors Degree in science, technology, engineering or related field
Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires customer and results focus, change & innovation driver, strategic thinker, relationship builder and inspirational leadership.
- Supports delivery of end-to-end technology roadmaps that guide the evolution of infrastructure, products, and services by applying expertise in own discipline
- Recommends architectural guardrails within a single technology domain that support the needs of products teams to reliably launch products and services
- Assists in the development of architectural models of enterprise domains and services to show how the current and future needs of the organization will be met in an efficient, sustainable, agile, and adaptable manner
- Drives the evolution of infrastructure, processes, products, and services by explaining difficult issues and working to establish consensus. Provide leadership, mentoring and guidance to others
- Works with architectural peers, domain architects, and enterprise architects to ensure a cohesive architectural strategy across the entire organization
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top