As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comT-Mobile's Property Tax Team works in a fun, dynamic and fast paced environment; works closely and effectively with internal and external stakeholders, including key members of other functional groups and state and local taxing officials; insures timely and accurate property tax return filings, assessment review, appeals filings and payment of property taxes.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in tax/finance /general accounting.
- Ability to identify, analyze and prioritize problems and generate effective solutions.
- Capable of managing a variety of tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with key internal and external personnel.
- Strong computer skills (MS Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access)
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus.
- Detail oriented.
- Prepare property tax returns and related payments requests.
- Assist with tax assessment analysis and appeals.
- Maintain and reconcile general ledger accounts for the accurate recording of tax liabilities.
- Participate in recurring and special projects.
- Identify and research tax issues.
- Assist with tax audits.
- Participate as active member of tax team and support cross-functional teams throughout the organization.
At least 18 years of age. Legally authorized to work in the United States. High School Diploma or GED. Pre-employment background screen.We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top