Analyst, Reporting and Analytics (Workforce Management)
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comAnalyst, Reporting and Analytics (Workforce Management)
Frisco, TX or Snoqualmie, WA
The Workforce Management (WFM) Analyst will support T-Mobile's Technology Service Desk. The Service Desk provides technical support to T-Mobile employees 24x7x365. The WFM Analyst is responsible for forecasting based upon historical trends, seasonal patterns, significant events (ie- promotions, major releases, etc.) and agent performance. Responsibilities includes scheduling of offline segments/work, time off requests as well as determining the most cost efficient set of schedules needed to meet the needs of the business. The Analyst will use reporting tools, applications, and/or queries to create and configure new reports and dashboards. Perform modifications and enhancements on existing reports based on evolving business requirements. Validate and test reports to ensure accuracy and quality. May participate in the design and development of business intelligence reporting tools.
Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- 1+ years' experience with data mining and/or reporting
- Demonstrated technical and analytical skills
- Organizational, problem solving, and analysis skills
- Provide accurate interval forecasting within goals
- Optimize staffing plans to ensure excellent intra-day performance
- Assess, identify and develop planning for optimal occupancy, shrinkage and SLA execution
- Assess, develop and implement workforce management policies and procedures
- Expert knowledge of workforce management principles
- Strong functional knowledge of Microsoft products, including Windows OS, Outlook, Exchange, Word, Excel, PowerPoint required
- Knowledge of current trends and developments in the area of workforce management
- Firm understanding and/or experience with use of industry toolsets such as eWorforce Management, Real Time Adherence (RTA), Avaya CMS, etc.
- Bachelors Degree. Business, Finance, Information Management or related field
- Additional experience considered in lieu of degree
- Gather simple to moderately complex data inputs from multiple sources. Run routine data queries from reporting tools, ensuring integrity of data and reporting.
- Partner with customers & stakeholders on the development and production of a wide range of standard reports. Ensure delivery meets agreed upon requirements.
- Assist with analysis, design, & testing of various enhancements & changes to reports or information portals.
- Support Sr level analysts with reporting, analysis, and ad hoc reporting as needed.
At least 18 years of age. Legally authorized to work in the United States. High School Diploma or GED. Pre-employment background screen.We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top