Analyst, Operational Insights
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comResponsible for supporting the Operations organization's continuous improvement initiatives utilizing a broad range of data sources, analytical methods, and business approaches to deliver actionable recommendations to executive sponsors. Provide analytical support (including analytical systems development) by dissecting and structuring a wide range of complex business problems, extracting and analyzing data from a variety of sources, utilizing facts/data to derive a conclusion, and constructing presentations that distill complex analytical findings into communications that are intended to inform and influence decisions related to policy, procedure, and business practices. Responsible for identifying operational opportunities to improve customer experience and reduce cost to serve, initiating and leading cross-functional projects to drive continuous improvement and creating models and processes to measure and communicate improvement. Qualifications
- Proficient in SQL and 2+ years experience working with relational databases (Teradata, Oracle, MS SQL server)
- Proficient in Excel, Access, and Power Point
- Exposure to statistical methods and analysis tools
- Experience with report development and data analysis
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Execute an analysis plan for small and moderate projects
- Query data from relational databases (Teradata, MS SQL server). Demonstrate competency and comfort working with and analyzing large sets of data.
- Perform data validation and data cleansing
- Perform data mining, analysis and modeling to drive business insights based on supervisor guidance
- Contribute to presentations that show complex and customized analytical findings
- Provide ongoing operational support
- Execute operational reporting
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives
- Build some cross functional relationships
- Bachelors Degree. Quantitative, Business or computer-related field such as mathematics, econometrics, statistics, operations research, or computer science.
- Equivalent work experience considered in lieu of degree
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top