As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comThe Financial Analyst will drive the preparation of capital/operating forecasts/ budgets, trend analysis, and reporting focused on the supported EIT Projects and Portfolios. The Financial Analyst will provide guidance to leadership on the financial trends and operational drivers behind the results and present reports on findings, including offering guidance on course corrections as needed.
Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- 4 years + in Analytics and Planning
- Bachelors Degree. Finance, Business Administration, Information Technology, Accounting, Economics, Engineering. Master's degree preferred
- 1+ year Wireless Telecom or equivalent experience
- Understanding of Finance and Accounting principles.
- Working knowledge of relational databases, SQL, and MS Access
- Proficiency in SharePoint content management
- Ability to work with PowerBI, Tableau, or other data visualization tools
- Highly proficient in MS Excel including VBA development and Power Query
- Experience building and maintaining highly complex predictive models
- Highly proficient in MS Excel , PowerPoint.
- Ability to work independently and with limited supervision, manage multiple priorities
- Experience using SAP
- Experience with SAP/BPC, Hyperion, or Equivalent
- Experience with Clarity and Rally
- Develops, interprets, and implements financial concepts for financial planning and control for both the departmental operating and capital budgets and forecasts. Gathers, analyzes, prepares and summarizes recommendations for financial plans, trended future requirements and operating forecasts
- Use statistical and financial modeling techniques to analyze results and identify variances and underlying causes, opportunities, and risks. Provide actionable insights around trends, financial performance. Present findings to Senior Management, including suggestions for course correction
- Utilize analytical and modeling capability to perform scenario and sensitivity analysis to enhance decision making across a range of options and present findings
- Measure key performance indicators and benchmarking results across EIT projects, programs, and portfolios and communicate results to leadership via dashboards and reports
- Work internally and with strategic partners to ensure processes and procedures are in place for proper accounting controls and audits
At least 18 years of age. Legally authorized to work in the United States. High School Diploma or GED. Pre-employment background screen.We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top