Analyst, Enterprise Risk
Analysts will interact with control owners and testers while performing quality assurance (QA) reviews on management's control testing and assists in the annual process/control rationalization activities at the direction of FCG leadership.
Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Assist in preparing for and participate in the annual scoping and rationalization process for all processes & controls. SOX
- Perform First Level quality assurance (QA) validation of controls.
- SOX IT Tool Management including process/control owner sign-offs.
- Assist in updating process flowcharts and narratives, as well as control documentation.
- Responsible for developing the SOX expertise to educate business partners (first via one on one coaching and eventually through classroom instruction) on various aspects of SOX 404 including techniques for performing control testing, etc.
- Participate in Internal Audit Projects.
- One year of full-time experience in financial audit/attestation with a public accounting firm OR large public company internal audit environment.
- Preparing to meet requirements for CPA licensing including passing the exam.
- Basic knowledge of how to identify and assess financial risk, as well as how to identify control points within a process.
- Interpersonal, planning and organization skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment and independently, as required.
- Experience with a Big Four accounting firm and previous SOX experience.
- Wireless and/or Telecom experience.
- Bachelors Degree. Accounting or Finance
- Masters preferred
License or Certification
CPA License or Certification preferred
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top