Analyst, Credit Risk Mgmt
T-Mobile has an opening for a Credit Risk Analyst in the Portfolio Credit Risk (PCR) department. T-Mobile's Portfolio Credit Risk team is responsible for assessing credit risk of new applicants (both individual consumer and business) as well as managing the credit & bad debt risk of the existing customer portfolio. The team heavily focuses on using its analytical expertise to gain deep understanding of customer behavior and using the customer insights to drive positive change within the organization.
As a Credit Risk Analyst within the PCR team, you will be required to wear multiple hats. You must have a strong blend of analytical skills, presentation skills, project management, and ability to develop strong partnership/relationships with key business partners. You will be identifying new credit segmentation opportunities, auditing existing policies and processes, driving enhancements to same, partnering with Sales/Marketing and other stakeholders on developing new product concepts/strategies to help manage risk. You must be able to manipulate large amount of data, extract key insights from the data, and then be able to take it up a notch and clearly and concisely communicate actionable recommendations based upon your insights. Ability to document policies and flow-chat processes is key success factor to this role. In many cases, you will mange projects at every stage from idea/hypothesis to development and implementation.
* Utilize statistical segmentation techniques to identify new opportunities
* Performing complex qualitative and quantitative analysis of credit polices to ensure financial goals are being attained
* Developing complex predictive financial and analytical models
* Evaluating new risk products offered by vendors
* Perform trend/regression analysis and forecasting
* Extracting data from multiple disparate sources
* Document and catalog all credit policies and processes
* Create and manage change-controls to fix issues or effect new changes
- Superior communication, organization and presentation skills
- Project Management experience preferred
- Prior risk management experience a plus
- Experience with Small Business lending is preferred
- Wireless/Telecom experience a plus.
- Intermediate to advanced Proficiency in SAS preferred
- Intermediate to Advanced Proficiency in SQL a plus
- I ntermediate computer skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access required.
- 1 -2 years of related analytical experience required
- Knowledge in R or Python a plus
- Expertise in Data Visualization and creating executive presentation a plus
- BA/BS/MA/MSC in Finance, Economics, Mathematics. Statistics or related degree required
At least 18 years of age. Legally authorized to work in the United States. High School Diploma or GED. Pre-employment background screen.
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top