Analyst, Corporate Compliance
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comThe Compliance Analyst will perform day to day activities focused on the monitoring, auditing and reporting of compliance obligations and related compliance activities. This position will report to the Manager, Legal Compliance and work closely with Compliance & Ethics, Legal and various other groups across the TMUS enterprise. This position will be responsible for maintaining the accuracy, completeness and integrity of the compliance obligations and related activities and will be responsible for producing Compliance reports for a variety of groups. The analyst will continually monitor risks relating to Compliance obligations and activities and will assist in designing and implementing appropriate monitoring and auditing procedures to ensure all compliance obligations and activities are being performed. The analyst position will work on additional projects as may be assigned.
Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in customer focus, results focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, and team collaboration.
- Solid project management skills and ability to learn new technologies
- Excellent communication and writing skills for documenting requirements, controls, and processes
- Strong technical skills including a good working knowledge of Office products, Visio, and Tableau
- A good overview and understanding of Company Compliance Policies.
- Bachelors Degree preferred. Accounting, Finance or Business or related fields
- Compliance, Legal, or Audit experience desired
- License or Certification
CCEP (Certified Compliance & Ethics Professional) or similar certification preferred
- Help develop and maintain a detailed Compliance Auditing & Monitoring plan to identify audit and monitoring activities that the Compliance & Ethics department will perform or oversee during the year.
- Interview, gather and obtain documentation relating to compliance obligations and related activities across the entire company including capturing new obligations and activities. The analyst will summarize this data and systematically capture the information.
- Continually monitor compliance obligations and activities to identify risks and gaps.
- Assist in the evaluation of compliance obligations and activities and in coordination with Legal and Business process owners, identify and document the required auditing and monitoring procedures to be performed.
- Create a series of compliance reports to be used in the management and oversight of compliance obligations and related compliance activities.
- Assist in the use, analysis, and review of compliance data to keep the Chief Compliance Officer, Executive Management, the Audit Committee and applicable Legal and Business process owners apprised of compliance trends and emerging risks.
- Ensure quality, consistency, and operability of new and existing controls
- Work with process and control owners to monitor and manage requirements related to ongoing obligations down to the process level
- Validate and update documentation as needed to ensure scope, testing, and remediation activities are accurate.
Must be 18 years of age, authorized to work in the US and able to pass required background check.We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top