Analyst, Business Process
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comThe Analyst, Business Process, is part of the HR Operations' Methods & Procedures team. This role helps support continuous improvement activities for the Employee Experience department by creating and maintain content in various formats. Types of content include Job Aids, Videos and online content such as Help Text, Zendesk Articles and WalkMe process scripts. To accomplish this, this person will need to work cross functionally and consult with other teams to understand the unique data needed for their business. The Analyst, Business Process will also be responsible for designing, formatting, and maintaining documentation in a meaningful way. This role may also assist in prioritizing work for the department, defining requirements and supporting change management efforts. Minimum required
- 2 years of work with technical writing and content development, including 1+ years of HR Operations experience
- Demonstrated analytical experience.
- 1+ year experience working on cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated ability to influence others.
- Self-driven with ability to work independently and make decisions based on data
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Adult Learning Best Practices
- Payroll, HR Data and general HR support preferred
- Experience with Zendesk and WalkMe
- Familiarity with Camtasia and Adobe applications
- Project and consulting experience
- Familiarity with Agile methodology
- Knowledge of Lean 6 Sigma methodology
- Experience with ADP Vantage, Kronos, Workday, and Cornerstone
- Instructional design experience
- AA or BA degree completion
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Developing and maintaining content that will help the end user. This includes consulting with Subject Matter Experts to gather information, determining the most effective method to communicate the information and organizing the information in a meaningful way. This may also include supporting HR specific projects/initiatives and Continuous Delivery teams.
- Support the preparation and delivery of necessary change management activities for HR initiatives. This consists of business advocacy activities, change impact analysis, training, business readiness and sustainment efforts
- Participate in HR related process improvement activities, including process design, documentation, and training.
- Assist with metrics and reporting.
- Manage escalated system and processing issues and liaise with internal business partners
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed
At least 18 years of age
Legally authorized to work in the United States
High School Diploma or GED
Pre-employment background screenWe Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top