Analyst, Business Process
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comIf you are passionate about Privacy and want to be part of a dynamic team that focuses on cutting edge mobile technologies and communications solutions, Privacy at T-Mobile is the place for you. Our Privacy Office, located in Bellevue, Washington, is responsible for defining and implementing a customer centric, business enabling, and compliant privacy program. This includes policy development, influencing strategic and tactical direction, business process and technology analysis, control procedure design, compliance monitoring, and awareness activities.
T-Mobile's Privacy Analyst will provide skilled design assessment services and perform quality assurance activities to help ensure T-Mobile products continue to revolutionize the industry and deliver on our privacy commitments to customers.
You will appreciate the visibility this role offers as you partner with key business leaders from product development, finance, marketing, human resources, technology and our front line, as well as other members of the Legal department, to help drive innovative products and services to the next level. Candidates with an aptitude for technology and privacy experience necessary to lead cross-functional privacy reviews are encouraged to apply.
- Solid background both educationally and via professional experience. No less than 3 years of professional experience in business operations, business analytics, risk management, auditing, project management, or similar; preferably in large companies and/or complex environments or providing professional consulting services
- Must have general knowledge of U.S. privacy and security obligations; wireless or ecommerce expertise preferred
- Ability to influence business decisions related to privacy compliance
- Demonstrated abilities in problem-solving and analysis: identifies issues, analyzes information to assess root cause and relationships, risks, and potential risk responses
- Proven ability to synthesize and summarize complex data into concise recommendations and reports
- Proven ability to balance multiple priorities, adapt to a constantly changing business environment, work independently, drive projects to completion, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively communicate objectives and present clear and professional work products
- Ability to foster relationships across multiple disciplines and influence others
- Bachelor's degree preferred or Associates degree with applicable work experience
IAPP Certification (e.g., CIPP/US, CIPM, CIPT) preferred
- Evaluate procedures, technologies, and products across various T-Mobile business units for privacy impacts
- Provide skilled design assessments and requirements to help ensure compliance with privacy policies
- Support cross-functional partners in solving privacy issues and designing effective privacy controls
- Validate and report on the implementation of privacy control procedures for programs and projects across the enterprise
- Develop subject matter expertise for how privacy objectives, policies, and procedures impact multi-faceted and complex business problems
- Deliver on commitments, deadlines and objectives while remaining in scope and leveraging appropriate tools, methods, frameworks, and professional standards
- Work independently while representing the services of the privacy program with professionalism
- Identify opportunities to create incremental value for our customers
Must be at least 18 years of age, authorized to work in the US and able to pass a background check as required.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top