Analyst, Applications Support
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.
- Responsible for coordinating and facilitating managed service delivery to perform operational billing activities. Directly responsible for governing and executing billing run lifecycle activities and perform in a coordination/liaison capacity for vendor management. Focus on executing processes within the following process areas: Bill cycle governance, Output management processes, and Backend end-of-day processes to include financial and collections activities. Key involvement in supporting compliance with regulatory controls as needed by management and providing input into common cross-vertical activities, such as incident management, change management, request fulfillment, etc.
- Working understanding of subscriber-based billing systems and processes
- Minimum 3 years experience in troubleshooting customer related issues and managing customer relationships required
- Interpersonal communication and documentation skills
- Knowledge ofrevenue reporting and accounting
- Experience working with Oracle on Unix using command line and GUI SQL tools required
- System Analysis experience in the support/operation of a of large carrier class enterprise software system, preferably in a wireless environment
- Experience in testing, quality and change management methodologies required
- Previous experience in 24×7 system support capacity desired
- Previous experience with SAMSON Billing System support desired
- Previous experience with Ericsson Billing System support desired
Working knowledgeand/orcompetencyin SAMSON BillingSystem,customerfocus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Proficient at prioritizing and resolving day-to-day support issues ensuring effective and timely resolution
- Provide 24 × 7 support as required
- Coordinate overall operational bill run activities between managed service provider
- Proficient at creating, maintaining and updating operational documentation
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise for systems. Assist in determining the impact of operational issues and provide input into their resolution. Communicate changes and potential risks
- Proficient at identifying sources and trends of technical problems to prevent future occurrences
- Protect and insure the stability of the operational systems as well as maintain the integrity of the data they contain
- Validate accuracy of data in reporting ahead of delivery to stakeholders
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top