Analyst, Application Operations
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comDescription
Do you enjoy supporting innovative solutions that solve real engineering problems at scale? Do you enjoy moving fast and supporting business needs responsibly? This is the position for you.
The Analyst, Application Operations will engage with the product at every stage, from design, through testing and then into production and support and support the business in delivering a top-class customer experience to our partners around the globe by ensuring maximum operability of our systems. This role will focus on uptime, response time and customer responsiveness.YOUR QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum 3 years experience working in operations or devops environments.
- Working understanding of testing, quality and change management methodologies.
- Working understanding of software development principles and methodologies.
- Operate in a 24/7 on-call support role focused on maintaining high system availability.
- Builds and maintains templates and scripts to automate and deploy code and configuration changes.
- Creates and maintains operational requirements and standards for our applications.
- Monitors utilization, determines capacity, and produces projections.
- Works with Operations and Incident management to quickly manage and resolve complex issues and outages.
- Proficient at performing system monitoring, verifying availability of all hardware, systems, reviewing system and application logs and verifying the completion of scheduled jobs.
- Proficient at resolving day-to-day support issues ensuring effective and timely resolution. Duties include resolving and tracking user issues; designing, specifying, testing and documenting program modifications and functional enhancements.
- Monitor system performance while maintaining the parameters and thresholds required.
- Proficient at creating, maintaining and updating operational documentation.
- Bachelor's Degree. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent experience.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top