As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comAgile/DevOps Coach
The Coach will be responsible for coaching and mentoring agile delivery teams (all key roles), business stakeholders and company leaders to achieve organizational transformation towards agility. The Coach is an expert in lean/Agile practices with advanced skills in facilitation, mentoring, training and coaching teams. The Agile Coach should be comfortable working with teams and leadership to utilize Agile & DevOps as strategic assets for lasting culture changes and business value generation.
- Minimum 8+ year’s industry experience as a program or product manager within a technology environment, with a progressive record of successful delivery of complex solutions, systems, or services.
- A minimum of 2 years coaching in an Agile environment
- Prefer at least one Agile Certified Practitioner such as PMI-ACP, Certified Scrum Practitioner (CSP) or similar certification.
- Must have a solid background utilizing an agile framework (e.g. Scrum, Extreme Programming, Kanban) in software development.
- Must have experience or exposure to DevOps.
- Previous Agile coaching experience
- Strong presentation, facilitation, and communication skills with ability to quickly process conversations and explain complex technical concepts.
- Experience in creating and facilitating Agile training / workshop material.
- Experience working with large, small, remote and collocated DevOps teams.
Minimum Education Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent combination of industry related professional experience and education.
- Serve as the go-to expert on Agile practices.
- Foster teamwork and adherence to new agility norms.
- Gauge performance to identify opportunities for team improvements. Utilize appropriate coaching techniques to accelerate team’s transformation.
- Engage in one-on-one coaching with Scrum Masters, Product Owners, DevOps Team and Leadership (as needed) | Utilize different techniques based on skills and abilitie.
- Stay on top of emerging best practices to help continuously improvement internal Agile & DevOps practices.
- Provide feedback to management regarding the progress of Agile transformations within their teams.
- Utilize team collaboration to help teams create innovative solutions.
- Engage and lead teams towards agile approaches that align personal/team goals with organizational goals.
- Technical aptitude to understand development, test automation, and continuous delivery tools (examples: Jenkins, Selenium, Artifactory, Pivotal Cloud Foundry).
- Embrace servant leadership and demonstrate the behaviors aligned to key mindset shifts associated with Agile approaches (adaptability, mental flexibility, comfortable with ambiguity).
- Coach and mentor teams, programs, and management towards continuous improvement of Agile practices and metrics.
- Resolve team and organizational impediments, drive a successful Agile and DevOps transformation.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Senior Communications Manager
Janice manages research and communications for T-Mobile’s Enterprise IT Division, produces videos for the internal website, and oversees the technology intern program.
Back to top