Administrator, Identity Access Mgmt
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.Administrator, Identity Access Mgmt
The primary area of responsibility will be supporting numerous identity and access management capabilities and infrastructure. The individual will ensure identity and access management and compliance controls in are followed. The individual will document the standard operating procedures for supporting each control and perform continuous control monitoring. They will also provide the requisite training on new tools and operational practices to other team members as needed. Provide expertise and coordination with Corporate Information Security, SOX Governance, Infrastructure, Test and Application Support teams to ensure compliance with T-Mobiles Information Security Standards, industry best practices, and various regulatory controls. The individual will assist in deployment of tools, projects and programs.
- Develops, implements and executes processes to ensure compliance with SOX, PCI & CPNI controls
- Drives Continual Service Improvement efforts in SOX compliance and IAM by identifying opportunities for process improvement
- Understands different business processes supporting the SOX Compliance and IAM programs and translates them into relevant uses cases and technical requirements
- Act as a Compliance and IAM advocate for best practice and adherence to security policies
- Analyze and design Compliance and IAM processes to reduce complexity, automate workload and mitigate risk
- Interpret technical designs from new projects, recommend SOX Compliance and IAM best practices and drive capturing of team processes and knowledge
- Knowledge of current trends and developments in the area of IAM
- Good understanding and/or experience applying COBIT, ITIL or NIST frameworks
- Understand general telecom technology
Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Works with cross functional groups and staff in the creation and testing of procedures, standards or regulatory controls to ensure the security and privacy of information on t-mobiles network
- Participate in identity and access management (IAM) review of new technologies, designs, and remediation planning efforts
- Serves as liaison between cis, it operations, engineering, upper management & dept. representatives to maximize the adoption of and support for IAM plans, procedures, and regulatory controls
- Interacts effectively with company senior leadership to effectively interpret solutions for enterprise business requirements and provide recommendation.
- Participates in identifying access needs & recommends plans/resolutions. Implements, tests & monitors IAM improvements
- Support identity lifecycle throughout, including request fulfillment policy adherence, user account & object administration and access revocation for various technologies
- Contribute to IAM projects driven by groups both internal and external to access management
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Senior Communications Manager
Janice manages research and communications for T-Mobile’s Enterprise IT Division, produces videos for the internal website, and oversees the technology intern program.
Back to top