As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comResponsible for negotiating, structuring, and/or administrating contractual documents that establish business relationships with vendors, customers and/or partners. Analyzes contracts to ensure compliance to company policy and other requirements.
- 3+ years of related experience
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
- Proven ability to analyze situations or data and review of a variety of factors
- Proven ability to build productive internal/external working relationships
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills; must be able to adjust appropriately for different audiences.
- Access, Visio, SharePoint
- Ability to work independently.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to manage several projects/deadlines simultaneously
- Participate in the development and fulfillment of contract requirements
- Evaluates contract compliance
- Requests and/or approves amendments to contract terms or contract extensions
- Prepares bids or requests for proposals (RFPs) including specifications and requirements
- Negotiates contract terms and participates in the determination of acceptable bids
At least 18 years of age. Legally authorized to work in the United States. High School Diploma or GED. Pre-employment background screen.T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top