Account Executive, SMB Sales - Valpraiso IN
- Kokomo, IN
This role will meet and exceed monthly sales quota objectives by successfully acquiring accounts within an assigned geographic territory. Incumbent will sell products and services to gain new business through prospecting, cold-calling, networking and generating leads and referrals. Incumbent will analyze customer needs and utilize solution-based selling techniques to demonstrate the value of T-Mobile products and services. Recommend wireless solutions with regard to price plans, data and other enhanced services, handsets and accessories to negotiate and close business.
- Under sales manager supervision, generates leads and referrals through prospecting, cold calling and networking
- Identify customer needs and utilize solution-based selling techniques to fully demonstrate the value of T-Mobile products and services. Recommend wireless solutions with regard to price plans, data and other enhanced services, handsets and accessories.
- Negotiate and close deals.
- Work with leadership to develop skills in prospecting, call execution and relationship management. Participate in training opportunities on products and services and attend sales meetings.
- Devising creative and effective sales approaches, solutions and proposals
- Fully utilize all sales force automation, funnel management and prospecting tools. Manage sales funnel and generate reporting on sales activities and forecasting
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed
- Bachelor's degree or Related Field or Sales Experience
- Proposal Writing: Experience Preparing, Delivering, and Following-Up on Product/Service Proposals and Pricing Quotations
- 1 + Years Verifiable New Customer Acquisition Sales Experience Within A Commissioned Environment
- Communication: Excellent Interpersonal, Written, And Oral Communication Skills
- Negotiation: Effective Negotiating and Closing Skills
- Customer Service: Demonstrated Experience Delivering Outstanding Customer Service and Attention to Detail
- Task Management: Ability to Work Well in A Multifaceted, Fast Changing Environment That Requires A High Degree of Multi-Tasking
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
Back to top