Account Executive, SMB Sales - Los Angeles, CA
- Los Angeles, CA
Be Fearless. Be Aggressive. Be Ambitious.
Welcome to a different kind of sales role, and a different kind of company. As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile is redefining the way businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. Thanks to an advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network that delivers outstanding wireless experiences, we're proud to serve approximately 65 million wireless subscribers and growing. We're looking for bold, uncompromising outside sales hunters to bring our products and services to market. In the process, we can turn the wireless industry on its head, un-limit what customers expect, and unleash your true potential.
- Under sales manager supervision, generates leads and referrals through prospecting, cold calling and networking
- Identify customer needs and utilize solution-based selling techniques to fully demonstrate the value of T-Mobile products and services. Recommend wireless solutions with regard to price plans, data and other improved services, handsets and accessories.
- Negotiate and close deals.
- Work with leadership to develop skills in prospecting, call execution and relationship management. Participate in training opportunities on products and services and attend sales meetings.
- Devising creative and effective sales approaches, solutions and proposals
- Fully utilize all sales force automation, funnel management and prospecting tools. Develop sales funnel and generate reporting on sales activities and forecasting.
- Bachelor's degree or Related Field or Sales Experience
- Proposal Writing: Experience Preparing, Delivering, and Following-Up on Product/Service Proposals and Pricing Quotations
- 1 + Years Verifiable New Customer Acquisition Sales Experience Within A Commissioned Environment
- Communication: Excellent Interpersonal, Written, And Oral Communication Skills
- Negotiation: Effective Negotiating and Closing Skills
- Customer Service: Demonstrated Experience Delivering Outstanding Customer Service and Attention to Detail
- Task Management: Ability to Work Well in A Multifaceted, Fast Changing Environment That Requires A High Degree of Multi-Tasking
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top