2017 TechX Associate Rotation Program - Technician Track
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.Technology powers everything we do at T-Mobile. It takes an army of project managers, web developers, and engineers, all working like a well-oiled machine. This is teamwork at its best with technical warriors bravely pushing the edges of the wireless frontier.
Are you interested in the cutting edge of technology? Do you want to bring your new ideas and perspectives to the workplace while gaining experience in a variety of roles? Are you innovative, customer focused, driven and interested in becoming part of the Un-carrier? If you answered yes, our Technology Experience (TechX) Associate Rotation Program is for you!
Our program is a full-time rotation experience for upcoming graduates (May/June 2017) completing their Associates of Science degree or full-time Undergraduate degree program majoring in Engineering or a related Technical field including: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Management Systems, and Information Technology. As a program participant you’ll work with various teams across our Technology organization through three different assignments each six months in length while also further developing your skills and gaining experience at the same time. The 2017 program begins in June and Technician tracks will be located in Atlanta, Bellevue, Chicago, Dallas and Parsippany (relocation is available).
- Upcoming graduates (May/June 2017) with anAssociates of Science degree or full-time Undergraduate degreein Engineering or a related Technical field including: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering.
- Available to travel up to 15% for Training and program activities
- Authorization to work for any employer in the United States without sponsorship
- Willingness to relocate upon completion of TechX Associate program
Technicians drive T-Mobile by delivering value into our products and enabling an optimal customer experience. As a Technician Associate, you will have the opportunity to work in each of the key roles over a six month rotation while gaining experience in the following areas: Field, Switch and NOC Technician.
As a Technician Associate you will work with Senior Technicians to ensure that services are delivered successfully and maintain the best Network performance for customers. You will have the opportunity to engage in a variety of skills and grow them through continuous learning opportunities. Technicians are always looking to solve problems through creativity and innovation and engaging in activities that improve the services we provide our customers. We are looking for candidates who are self-motivated, innovative, customer focused and interested in becoming part of the Un-carrier.
- Work to identify day to day improvement opportunities.
- Provide technical support for your immediate team including; overseeing network performance and outage resolutions.
- Takes on tasks related to projects or portions of key projects / initiatives, providing accurate status and progress updates as requested.
- Work as part of a cross functional team to conduct routine surveillance and maintenance for all networks.
- Support the operations of the team by answering client calls and performing the support necessary.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top