2017 TechX Associate Rotation Program - Engineering Track
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.Technology powers everything we do at T-Mobile. It takes an army of project managers, web developers, and engineers, all working like a well-oiled machine. This is teamwork at its best with technical warriors bravely pushing the edges of the wireless frontier.
Are you interested in the cutting edge of technology? Do you want to bring your new ideas and perspectives to the workplace while gaining experience in a variety of roles? Are you innovative, customer focused, driven and interested in becoming part of the Un-carrier? If you answered yes, our Technology Experience (TechX) Associate Rotation Program is for you!
Our program is a full-time rotation experience for upcoming graduates (May/June 2017) with a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering. Electrical Engineering, Information Management Systems, and Information Technology. As a program participant you’ll work with various teams across our Technology organization through three different assignments each six months in length while also further developing your skills and gaining experience at the same time. The 2017 program begins in June and Engineering tracks will be located in Atlanta, Bellevue, Chicago, Dallas and Parsippany (relocation is available).
- Upcoming graduates (May/June 2017) with a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering. Electrical Engineering, Information Management Systems, and Information Technology.
- Available to travel up to 15% for Training and program activities
- Authorization to work for any employer in the United States without sponsorship
- Willingness to relocate upon completion of TechX Associate program
Engineering and Network teams drive T-Mobile by delivering value into the product and enable innovation for optimal customer experience. As an Engineering Associate you will have the opportunity to work in a variety of different roles during six month rotations including; RF, IP, Core and Software Engineering.
As an Engineering Associate you will work with Senior Engineers to ensure that all new products and services are delivered successfully and ensure the best Network performance for customers. You will have the opportunity to learn about Network planning and performance, work with other departments and partners to provide network solutions and analyze new technologies network performance feasibility. You will learn a wide variety of different technologies and applications alongside the industries top Engineers. We are looking for candidates who are innovative, customer focused and interested in becoming part of the Un-carrier.
- Driving ongoing improvements and efficiency in operational practices, tools and processes
- Coordinate with key stakeholders to establish timelines and deliverables, and ensure adherence to standards and overall alignment on new initiatives.
- Supports senior engineers on large projects and launches.
- Use your knowledge of programming to test new systems functionality.
- Participates in vendor calls for software defects and enhancement requests on many applications.
- Provide network design documents as required for new systems and features deployment.
- Support internal analysis by documenting options and impacts via research and definition of technical requirements.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Senior Communications Manager
Janice manages research and communications for T-Mobile’s Enterprise IT Division, produces videos for the internal website, and oversees the technology intern program.
Back to top