2017 TechX Associate Rotation Program - DevOps Track
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.Technology powers everything we do at T-Mobile. It takes an army of project managers, web developers, and engineers, all working like a well-oiled machine. This is teamwork at its best with technical warriors bravely pushing the edges of the wireless frontier.
Are you interested in the cutting edge of technology? Do you want to bring your new ideas and perspectives to the workplace while gaining experience in a variety of roles? Are you innovative, customer focused, driven and interested in becoming part of the Un-carrier? If you answered yes, our Technology Experience (TechX) Associate Rotation Program is for you!
Our program is a full-time rotation experience for upcoming graduates (May/June 2017) with a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering,Computer Science, Computer Engineering. Electrical Engineering, Information Management Systems, and Information Technology. As a program participant you’ll work with various teams across our Technology organization through three different assignments each six months in length while also further developing your skills and gaining experience at the same time. The 2017 program begins in June and DevOps tracks will be located in Atlanta, Bellevue, Chicago, Dallas and Parsippany. Relocation is available.
- Upcoming graduates (May/June 2017) with a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering. Electrical Engineering, Information Management Systems, and Information Technology.
- Available to travel up to 15% for Training and program activities
- Authorization to work for any employer in the United States without sponsorship
- Willingness to relocate upon completion of TechX Associate program
Un-carrier Delivery employs an agile DevOps model that drives T-Mobile’s bottom line by delivering value to the business. As part of the DevOps team you will help drive value into the product and enable innovation and simplified solutions.
As a DevOps Associate you will learn and integrate new technologies, and use a large variety of different technologies. You will be involved with creating and maintaining many different processes in an environment where you are constantly learning and solving problems. DevOps is one of the few roles where you see a product go from creation to production, which allows you to work closely with your team, people from all other fields, within your product giving you greater visibility throughout T-Mobile.
You’ll workin a variety of roles in three assignments including Product Owner, Architect, Dev Test, App Ops and Development. We are looking for candidates who are innovative, customer focused and interested in becoming part of the Un-carrier.
- Uses your knowledge of programming to automate day-day operational tasks, deployments and monitoring tasks applications and platforms
- Participates in creating, developing & managing the deployment architecture for applications and platforms
- Implement monitoring, dashboards, escalations and alerts
- Developing and driving incident management processes, playbooks and stakeholder communication mechanisms
- Driving root cause analysis (RCA) and risk management processes
- Driving ongoing improvements and efficiency in operational practices, tools and processes
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Senior Communications Manager
Janice manages research and communications for T-Mobile’s Enterprise IT Division, produces videos for the internal website, and oversees the technology intern program.
Back to top